SERVICE & SUPPORT
The bedrock of the Hawk service department is safety, reliability, and 24/7 on call expert service and support for all Hawk Hire and customer owned equipment. Our multi skilled team of diesel fitters, mechanics, electronic and air dryer specialists have decades of combined experience and operate out of fully appointed workshops.
Hawk’s team of mobile field technicians are equipped with state of the art mobile service and diagnostic equipment with the capacity to provide breakdown and maintenance services anywhere, anytime, ensuring the highest level of cost saving productivity for our clients.
- We are a Service and Repair Provider for customer equipment – Routine and preventative maintenance, general servicing, major servicing and repairs, midlife rebuilds, complete unit refurbishments
- Installation, service, inspections and repair of QTec and Stat-X Aerosol
Fire Suppression systems
- We only use and supply the best quality OEM and aftermarket parts
- Get technical advice from compressor and generator experts
- Our Mobile Field Service Team provide proactive fleet maintenance and servicing, as well as 24 hour emergency response – All makes, all models, electrical, mechanical and control systems
- Hawk workshops and service vehicles are equipped with GPS Systems, OEM tooling and diagnostic equipment
- Our team are trade qualified with OEM backed training
- We adhere to proactive safe working practices, site compliance, policies and training
- Hawk is committed to constantly improving our environmental performance by fulfilling compliance obligations –mandatory and voluntary, and keeping up to date with environmental policy changes
24/7 EXPERT SERVICE AND SUPPORT
North QLD, South East QLD, Central QLD
Bowen Basin and all surrounding areas